-   -   Transf email/addresses from old to new (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/2581-transf-email-addresses-old-new.html)

John Day

Transf email/addresses from old to new

I've purchased a new computer and would like to transfer
all of my e-mails and addresses from my old computer to
my new computer. I'm using Outlook (not Outlook Express)
on both computers. What's the best way to do this?

Thanks

John

Frank Kabel

Hi
post this question in the Outlook NG :-)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel