Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Separating data into new sheet

Hi guys,

I have the following data on worksheet "Sheet1"

Code Value
A 1000
B 200
A 100
C 150
B 300
B 200
C 400

I have worksheet "Sheet2" that I want user to input what CODE they want to
IMPORT...
Let say A

then on "Sheet2" i would get:

Code Value
A 1000
A 100

It is a combination of sorting, copying and moving the wanted data to the
targeted sheet.
Is there an excel feature/solution that does this? or a VB code is needed?

Thanks in advance