-   -   Warnings when entering formulas in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/25783-warnings-when-entering-formulas-excel.html)

JV15

Warnings when entering formulas in Excel

I enter complex mathmatical formulas in excel spreadsheets frequently. If
something isn't quite right xl makes suggestions on how to correct the
formula. I never choose yes and then another warning pops up that tells what
it thinks is wrong. This is a waste of time and very irritating. Is there
any way just to turn all that assistance stuff off and have it place "error"
or something in the cell? I am perfectly capable of finding the problem
without the program's help.

Excel 2002, Windows 2000 Pro

Balazs - ExcelForums.com

JV15