-   -   Formulas in a sentence.... (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/257331-formulas-sentence.html)

Krissy

Formulas in a sentence....

We have been asked to contact you by our client =c6 , regarding your past due
invoice for =c8.

What would the formula be?

Gary Keramidas

Formulas in a sentence....

try this

--

Gary Keramidas
Excel 2003

"krissy" wrote in message
We have been asked to contact you by our client =c6 , regarding your past due
invoice for =c8.

What would the formula be?

Fred Smith[_4_]

Formulas in a sentence....

You'll probably want to format the amount due:
="We have been asked to contact you by our client "&C6 " regarding your
past due invoice for "&TEXT(C8,"#,##0.00")

Regards,
Fred

try this