-   -   how create/maintain Excel "db" of client, output to Avery address. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/2571-how-create-maintain-excel-%22db%22-client-output-avery-address.html)

SunnyCritters

how create/maintain Excel "db" of client, output to Avery address.

I don't have MS Access, but do have Excel. I'm starting a small business. I
want to be able to create a client list (name, address, phone, etc.) with
input fields. Then I want to be able to select a range of client info and
output it to Avery address labels? Is it pobbible to do this in Excel?

Thanks.

Peo Sjoblom

Do you have Word as well? If so look here

Peo Sjoblom