-   -   Creating a duplicate worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/257081-creating-duplicate-worksheet.html)

Paul

Creating a duplicate worksheet

I have a spreadsheet which i wish to give access to other users.
But I want this to be a master spreadsheet ,and create access to a
constantly updated duplicate worksheet.
This will enable other users the ability to ammend or adapt a duplicate
sheet that will not affect the master.

Can this be done?

--
Thanks