-   -   Is there a quick way to show selected columns (not using hide) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/256695-there-quick-way-show-selected-columns-not-using-hide.html)

Anhlyss

Is there a quick way to show selected columns (not using hide)

I am trying to schedule Teacher conferences at our school. I have each
teacher in a column and need to show only the columns that I am scheduling
for each family. I don't want to use the "Hide" command, because I would
have to hide more columns than I need to see (there are 16 teachers, and I
would need to show 2 to 5 at a time). Is there a way to select the columns I
want to see, and show only them? I guess this would be the opposite of "Hide"

Gord Dibben

Is there a quick way to show selected columns (not using hide)

To not see columns you MUST hide them.

To see hidden columns you MUST unhide them.

You could use use Custom Views to create multiple Views that you could
toggle through.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP