-   -   how do i copy/paste in excel without pasting hidden lines (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/256642-how-do-i-copy-paste-excel-without-pasting-hidden-lines.html)

sarah5bp

how do i copy/paste in excel without pasting hidden lines

I've got a spreadsheet with various rows hidden but when i highlight and copy
into another ss it also copies all the lines i've hidden. I'm sure there
must be a way to only copy the lines i want!

Mike H

how do i copy/paste in excel without pasting hidden lines

I'm sure there
must be a way to only copy the lines i want!

There is. Select the rows you want to copy including the hidden ones then
tap F5 - Special - Visible cells only OK and then right click and copy and
you only have the visible cells

--
Mike

question.