-   -   Linking excel values to a web page. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/25663-linking-excel-values-web-page.html)

Peter Vousden

Linking excel values to a web page.

Hi,

I have a spreadsheet containing various results on my server. I can add
some of the values as tabulated data but this does not create a dynamic link
but just effectively copies the values into the HTML.

I am looking to add some code to the webpages that mean that any changes in
the spreadsheet's values would be updated in the relevant webpages
automatically rather than needing me to go through and continually update
these.

Any help much appreciated.

Kind regards,
Peter