-   -   Missing "Save" and "Save As" functions (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/2563-missing-%22save%22-%22save-%22-functions.html)

EMSchon

Missing "Save" and "Save As" functions

When I try to save a spreadsheet, I only have the option to save it as a
Workspace. The "Save" and "Save As" options aren't in the "File" menu at
all. Can anyone help?

Frank Kabel

Hi
does this happen with all files or only with a specific one?

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

EMSchon wrote:
When I try to save a spreadsheet, I only have the option to save it
as a Workspace. The "Save" and "Save As" options aren't in the
"File" menu at all. Can anyone help?

EMSchon

It happened to all of them and is now resolved. It was a simple fix I should
have thought of earlier. I just went to ToolsCustomizeCommands and dragged
the two options over to the File menu.

Thanks