-   -   Conditional Formatting based on Non Blank Cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/256106-conditional-formatting-based-non-blank-cells.html)

Ashley1432

Conditional Formatting based on Non Blank Cells

I have a form for users to fill out and I only want them to fill out one of
three categories. So if they type something in one category I want the other
two categories to grey out. How can I do that?

T. Valko

Conditional Formatting based on Non Blank Cells

Need more specific info.

if they type something in one category

And what cells would they be typing into?

I want the other two categories to grey out.

And where are these categories?

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP