-   -   How do a count dates? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/2561-how-do-count-dates.html)

Aviator

How do a count dates?

In a specific cell, I am wanting to count a series of dates with each date
less than NOW() to be worth +1 and each date equal to or more than NOW() to
be worth 0.

Thank you,

Aviator

Frank Kabel

Hi
=COUNTIF(A1:A100,"<" & NOW())

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Aviator wrote:
In a specific cell, I am wanting to count a series of dates with each
date less than NOW() to be worth +1 and each date equal to or more
than NOW() to be worth 0.

Thank you,

Aviator

Aviator

This worked good. I have a similar question.

How would I do the same thing given that:
1) You only have a starting date
2) Your only wanting to count work days (in this case 4 day/wk) up to NOW()

Thank you for all your help.

Aviator

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi