-   -   Error MOVING data: Cannot empty the clipboard (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/256066-error-moving-data-cannot-empty-clipboard.html)

Tommy LE

Error MOVING data: Cannot empty the clipboard

I started receiving this message "Cannot Empty The Clipboard" a couple of
days ago. Only when I MOVE data; does not appear when COPYing data. Do not
recall changing any settings.
Particulars: Office 2007, VISTA Premium, Core 2 Duo, plenty of memory avail

מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן

Error MOVING data: Cannot empty the clipboard

Try checking the Results presented by "Google":
http://www.google.com/custom?hl=iw&c...%3A0y1g3vhxpoe
Micky