-   -   Text doesn't print as it shows in print preview (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/255919-text-doesnt-print-shows-print-preview.html)

Meenie

Text doesn't print as it shows in print preview

Excel 2003
I conduct an audit with a series of questions. Some of the questions can be
answered yes or no, some may be answered yes, no, or n/a.
so I list each question left aligned, then type in yes/no and I space the
yes/no over so it is right aligned. (or the yes/no/n/a)
It shows as I've placed it in print preview.
but when I actually print it, the yes/no's are not aligned evenly at all.
some are quite a bit off.
Is there a fix for this? I don't want to make a seperate row for the answer!
It just fits perfectly on the page as is.
thanks, Meenie :)