-   -   the scroll wheel goes across in excell how do i change this (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/25591-scroll-wheel-goes-across-excell-how-do-i-change.html)

Karline

the scroll wheel goes across in excell how do i change this

hey I use excel all the time and it has never scrolled across before i only
want it to go up and down how do i change this

Nick

I've never come across this and as far as I'm aware this is not an option in
excel.
Check your settings for your mouse in control panel and see if it has any
options there that may have changed (although never seen this on a wheel
mouse before).
If not then reinstall your mouse driver as it may be corrupted.

Nick

"Karline" wrote in message
hey I use excel all the time and it has never scrolled across before i
only
want it to go up and down how do i change this

Kassie

This is a mouse setting. Check your mouse control program