-   -   Mouse Won't Scroll in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/254867-mouse-wont-scroll-excel.html)

Jeff

Mouse Won't Scroll in Excel

Is there any reason my mouse won't scroll in Excel? How do I fix this?

Flintstone[_2_]

Mouse Won't Scroll in Excel

See if this helps. . .

Go To: Start -- Settings -- Control Panel -- Mouse -- Click Wheel Tab
-- Change the option from ENABLE UNIVERSAL SCROLLING to USE MICROSOFT OFFICE
97 SCROLLING EMULATION ONLY and then click OK.

"Jeff" wrote:

Is there any reason my mouse won't scroll in Excel? How do I fix this?

Jeff

Mouse Won't Scroll in Excel

Thanks, that fixed me up!