-   -   Sorting Cells with Conditional Formats (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/254437-sorting-cells-conditional-formats.html)

Doug

Sorting Cells with Conditional Formats

I have found that when I sort an MS Excel spreadsheet the conditionally
formatted colors become incorrect and I have to re-accomplish the conditional
formatting row-by-row. Why does that happen and is there a way to prevent it?

DOUG ECKERT

Jim Thomlinson

Sorting Cells with Conditional Formats

Post your CF's formulas. It is most likely a relative versus absolute
reference issue.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson