Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Problem with Calculated item in Pivot Table

I am using Calculated Item (Not a Calculated Field) in a Pivot table
to calculate variance in Budget and Actual figures. Though this is
working fine and I am getting the variance calculation properly.
However the page filter is not showing proper results.

Once I am using page fileter to see data for a particular geography,
it keep on showing the claculated items for data which is not related
to geography as per page filter.

My file is available at the following link, I am not sure of the
mistake I am making in this Pivot Table

http://sites.google.com/a/yogeshgupt...edirects=0&d=1

In this file Pivot table is filtered on Geography "East" , however the
report is still showing the calculated item "Variance" for states that
does not belong to geography "East"

Please help me to resolve this problem.