-   -   Locate missing .msi files office 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/254204-locate-missing-msi-files-office-2007-a.html)

Bobalito

Locate missing .msi files office 2007

i have re formatted my HD and installed XP service pack 2 and i can't get
office 2007 to install, i have disks and key, but it stops at

"setup can't find excel.en-us\excel|mui.msi Browse to a valid installation
source and click ok"
when i select the folder, it says "invalid location"
Please help this is driving me nuts
i need this running for my uni course

Bernard Liengme[_2_]

Locate missing .msi files office 2007

On the web find your country's Microsoft support phone #
I believe that help with installation problems is free
best wishes
Bernard
--
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme