-   -   Time Formats (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/25419-time-formats.html)

Fran

Time Formats

How do I format a cell to reflect time as,,,,9am-5pm or 5pm-10pm or 5pm-3am.
I dont want the am/pm to show if possible.
I need to make a work schedule but cant figure out how to format time and
also add the total hours worked per day for all employees and hour total for
week per employee. Any suggestions?

Franz

"Fran" ha scritto nel messaggio

How do I format a cell to reflect time as,,,,9am-5pm or 5pm-10pm or
5pm-3am. I dont want the am/pm to show if possible.
I need to make a work schedule but cant figure out how to format time
and also add the total hours worked per day for all employees and
hour total for week per employee. Any suggestions?

You can see at Chip Pearson's site:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/DateTimeEntry.htm

and also

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/datetime.htm

--
Hoping to be helpful...

Regards

Franz

To reply translate from italian InVento (no capital letters)