-   -   excel sheet tabs (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/254127-excel-sheet-tabs.html)

TomCU

excel sheet tabs

When tabs in Excel 2007 are group I can go back and forth between the sheets
and still maintain the tab-grouping. But when I group ALL the sheets (& I
have 4) any time I click on a non-current tab I lose the grouping. It does
this whether I select the tabs contiguously with Shift pressed or if I select
them one at a time using Ctrl.

Is is supposed to do this (lose the grouping for all selected) or os this a
bug? Someone may want to retain the grouping because they are adding material
across sheets and want to check against content that is already in the
various sheets.