-   -   How can I Insert a Comment into multiple cells in Excel 2003? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/25410-how-can-i-insert-comment-into-multiple-cells-excel-2003-a.html)

Lance

How can I Insert a Comment into multiple cells in Excel 2003?

I'd like to select various cells in a spreadsheet, then insert a comment
which will show up on all of them. It won't let me do it, and this could save
me hours of work.

Debra Dalgleish

Insert the comment into one cell
Copy the cell that contains the comment
Select all the other cells in which you want the comment
Choose EditPaste Special
Select Comments
Click OK

--