-   -   Excel worksheet data to mailing labels? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/25403-excel-worksheet-data-mailing-labels.html)

des10

Excel worksheet data to mailing labels?

Can I take worksheet data and copy/import into a mailing label format?

JE McGimpsey

Use Word's Tools/Labels/Data Merge wizard. It's explained in Word Help.

In article ,
"des10" wrote:

Can I take worksheet data and copy/import into a mailing label format?

Gord Dibben

For help on Word mail merge using Excel as the data source.

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...AMailMerge.htm

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...DataSource.htm

And a training tutorial for creating envelopes and labels.

http://office.microsoft.com/training...RC010390291033

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Mon, 9 May 2005 14:10:06 -0700, "des10"
wrote:

Can I take worksheet data and copy/import into a mailing label format?

David Biddulph

"des10" wrote in message
Can I take worksheet data and copy/import into a mailing label format?

Microsoft Word/ Tools/ ... Mail Merge
will take input from Excel
--
David Biddulph