-   -   excel office home and student freezes all the time (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/253993-excel-office-home-student-freezes-all-time.html)

treeguy

excel office home and student freezes all the time

I purchased office home and student 2007 several months ago. I have Vista on
my computer. I had issues with Word, but was able to fix it. I have had no
reason to use Exce, until now. When ever I open it, it constantly freezes
up, with the little circle spinning. It says all the updates are on my
computer. I have no idea how to fix this issue, and it is very frustrating,
and time consuming trying to fix this issue. Thanks for you help.

Steve