-   -   column header changed from letter to number, how return to letter (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/25396-column-header-changed-letter-number-how-return-letter.html)

Ron

column header changed from letter to number, how return to letter

My cell A1 is now 1:1 how do I change the column header back to a letter?
--
Ron

Peo Sjoblom

go to toolsoptionsgeneral and uncheck R1C1 reference

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"Ron" wrote:

My cell A1 is now 1:1 how do I change the column header back to a letter?
--
Ron

Paul B

Ron, tools, options, general, uncheck R1C1 ref. style
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003