-   -   Unhide columns and rows (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/253890-unhide-columns-rows.html)

Rod

Unhide columns and rows

Hi all,
could anybody help me to find whether any of the columns or rows are hide or
not?
If so, is there any way to unhide those (through macro)

Thanks in advance.

Dave Peterson

Unhide columns and rows

Do you really have to check first?

Maybe just showing the rows/columns would be enough:

Option Explicit
Sub testme()
With Worksheets("Somesheetnamehere").UsedRange
.Rows.Hidden = False
.Columns.Hidden = False
End With
End Sub

--

Dave Peterson

Luke M

Unhide columns and rows

To test:
RowStatus = Range("2:2").EntireRow.Hidden
ColumnStatus = Range("A:A").EntireColumn.Hidden

To unhide:
Range(1:65536).EntireRow.Hidden = False
Range("A:IV").EntireColumn.Hidden = False
--
Best Regards,

Luke M