-   -   Why do the tabs disappear (workbook has multiple sheets) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/253873-why-do-tabs-disappear-workbook-has-multiple-sheets.html)

Mel

Why do the tabs disappear (workbook has multiple sheets)

Sometimes when I am viewing my workbook, the tabs are gone. If I got into
"Full Page" view, they are there - but I don't want to work in the workbook
when it is in full page view.

Daryl S

Why do the tabs disappear (workbook has multiple sheets)

Mel -

sometimes the horizontal scroll bar at the bottom of the window 'hides' the
tabs. If you have a long scroll bar, look for a small vertical bar just to
the left of the < arrow in the scroll bar. Drag that to the right to see the
tabs.

I imaging there are other things people have come across...
--
Daryl S