-   -   Can I have spell check ignore errors and alert me to real words? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/25356-can-i-have-spell-check-ignore-errors-alert-me-real-words.html)

JenLynFish

Can I have spell check ignore errors and alert me to real words?

Instead of stopping on misspellings and skipping real words, is there a way
to stop on correct spellings to find actual words in a bunch of gibberish?
Sort of an "UNspell check". For example, pass over "JJKSXO" but show me
"SPELL".

Peo Sjoblom

No, there is no way of doing that

regards,