-   -   Label ? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/253536-label.html)

Scientific

Label ?

Hello,

In Excel 2003 I created Data Labels in my worksheet and can't remember how
to bring up the properties window so I can make changes to the text. Also, I
would like to delete a few of them but when I click on the label a square
white box appears in place of the label and nothing else happens. Can anyone
help me with this?

-S

albertmb

Label ?

go to 'Insert', choose 'Name' and 'Define"

hope this helps