-   -   How to show sub-total level ? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/253388-how-show-sub-total-level.html)

ML

How to show sub-total level ?

I used subtotal funtion. It gave me the subtotal but somehow this time it is
not showing the subtotal level 1,2,3... on the top left corner. I restarted
the computer but it still does not work.

Dave Peterson

How to show sub-total level ?

In xl2003 menus:
tools|Options|View tab
make sure that Outlining symbols is checked

--

Dave Peterson