-   -   Can a Numeic Value in Excell be changed in Text (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/253352-can-numeic-value-excell-changed-text.html)

msrana

Can a Numeic Value in Excell be changed in Text

I want to know how a number value be auto written in another cell as text,
for example if I type "45" in a cell, it shoule be auto typed in text as
"Forty five" it self, please briefly tell me.

walrus

Can a Numeic Value in Excell be changed in Text

Rana g

You can get the SpellNumber help here http://support.microsoft.com/kb/213360