-   -   Text Wrapping Command (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/25334-text-wrapping-command.html)

Anthonyd

Text Wrapping Command

Please help, I am unsure if there is a command that can be added to the
toolbar but if there is one for text wrapping in a cell or a keyboard shorcut
could somebody please tell me, thank you.

bj

you can make a quick macro such as
Sub wrp()
With Selection
.WrapText = True
End With
End Sub

then add a macro button to the toolbar and assign this macro to it or
<tools<macros<options and assign a keyboard shrortcut.

"Anthonyd" wrote:

Please help, I am unsure if there is a command that can be added to the
toolbar but if there is one for text wrapping in a cell or a keyboard shorcut
could somebody please tell me, thank you.

Gord Dibben

Or a toggle on/off macro.

Sub Wrap_Text()
With Selection
.WrapText = Not .WrapText
End With
End Sub

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

"Anthonyd" wrote:

Please help, I am unsure if there is a command that can be added to the
toolbar but if there is one for text wrapping in a cell or a keyboard shorcut
could somebody please tell me, thank you.

Anthonyd

Thanks BJ.

"Anthonyd" wrote:

Please help, I am unsure if there is a command that can be added to the
toolbar but if there is one for text wrapping in a cell or a keyboard shorcut
could somebody please tell me, thank you.

Anthonyd

Thank you Gord.