-   -   worksheet skipped in page numbering (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/253153-worksheet-skipped-page-numbering.html)

zach

worksheet skipped in page numbering

I have an Excel document with 10 worksheets (tabs). I went to set up footers
and my options from the drop down were page 1 for first tab, page 2 for
second tab, etc. until I got to the 5th tab and it went back to page 1. Tab
6 gives me dropdown options for page 5 - in short, it is like it skipped a
worksheet and will only number that sheet as an indpendent one, and calls it
page 1.
Any ideas as to why it doesn't recognize a worksheet?
--
Zach