Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default worksheet fonts in cells

take one page worksheet fill out cells choose between landscape and portrait
adjust suitable margins adjust row heights so that the resultig worksheet
looks well made. A problem I have faced is that once this is done, and you
want to increase the font size used, you cannot do it so we have large row
heights large columns, but the text in them is small and does not even
matching the different cells
do you know what the reason fo rthis might be?

thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On screen or when you print?

If only when printing, check to see if "Fit to: 1 x 1 is set.

If it is, the font size will reduce to fit all on one page.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP