-   -   Toggle for GetPivot Data in Office 2007 Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/252705-toggle-getpivot-data-office-2007-excel.html)

Warm FL

Toggle for GetPivot Data in Office 2007 Excel

Where is the Toggle to turn on/off the GetPivotData function. It is default
to on, and I want to turn it off, so I can just point to a cell in the pivot
table without using the Getpivot function.

Thanks for any help!

trip_to_tokyo[_3_]

Toggle for GetPivot Data in Office 2007 Excel

Click in Pivot Table.

PivotTable group

Options - click on drop down arrow

Here you will find toggle called:-

Generate GetPivotData

Please hit Yes if my comments have helped.

Thanks.

"Warm FL" wrote:

Where is the Toggle to turn on/off the GetPivotData function. It is default
to on, and I want to turn it off, so I can just point to a cell in the pivot
table without using the Getpivot function.

Thanks for any help!

trip_to_tokyo[_3_]

Toggle for GetPivot Data in Office 2007 Excel

My first options will be highlighted in red just below the PivotTable Tools
(also highlighted in red) in the Title Bar.