-   -   printing comments with pictures (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/252692-printing-comments-pictures.html)

Sharon

printing comments with pictures

How do you print cell comments that we have filled with a picture. We have a
document that has many cells with comments/pictures. We go to page layout
and select show at end of sheet...the text shows, however the pictures do
not. We want to select "end of sheet" because when we select as "as
displayed on sheet", the comments/pictures overlap.
--
Thanks,
Sharon

Sharon

printing comments with pictures

Didn't receive any comments yesterday, if my question requires further
explanation, please let me know.
--
Thanks,
Sharon