Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I wrap text in an Excel spread sheet to fit page?

Large spread sheet with multiple titles and subjects. Must fit on an 8 1/2 x
11 sheets. HELP!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

1. Highlight the area you want printed: File, Print Area, Set Print Area
2. then goto File, Page Setup, Page tab and click on Fit to 1 pages wide by
1 pages tall

If there's a lot of stuff on there, can maximize a little more by clicking
the Margins tab on the page setup menu and squeeze out as much margin as
possible.

That's about it, other than that, you'd have to use multiple sheets or use
bigger paper =)