-   -   Formula Help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/252532-formula-help.html)

Mike

Formula Help

In CH5:CH65 I have names, Now in CL5:CL65 i want to enter these names if
greater than THERE values=hours in CJ5:CJ65 by 28

Sheeloo

Formula Help

Where is the value which might be more than 28?

Enter this in CL5 and copy upto CL65
=IF(CJ528,CH5,"")
This will show names in CL5 if the value in CJ5 is more than 28 (blank
otherwise). You can adapt this to your need.