-   -   Mail merge in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/252440-mail-merge-excel.html)

Jason K[_2_]

Mail merge in Excel

I was wondering if there is a way to merge a list into a excel worksheet.
Where it acts like mail merge in word. I want to print each worksheet with
different in certain feilds... I have a list of names and want to print the
worksheet with one name on each printed sheet.

Thank You

Dave Peterson

Mail merge in Excel

Maybe you can use this idea from Debra Dalgleish's site:
http://contextures.com/xlForm02.html
and
http://contextures.com/xlForm03.html

--