-   -   2007 pivot table display data in row label (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/252371-2007-pivot-table-display-data-row-label.html)

Tim

2007 pivot table display data in row label

I have data in a row label that I want displayed as currency ALL the
time....BUT...when I refresh, the data changes back to the default. Any
suggestions?
Thanks

trip_to_tokyo[_3_]

2007 pivot table display data in row label

Format the cells as Currency and save.

Please hit Yes if my comments have helped.

Thanks.

"Tim" wrote:

I have data in a row label that I want displayed as currency ALL the
time....BUT...when I refresh, the data changes back to the default. Any
suggestions?
Thanks

Roger Govier[_3_]

2007 pivot table display data in row label

Also, right click on the PTTable Optionsuncheck Autoformat table

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"Tim" wrote:

I have data in a row label that I want displayed as currency ALL the
time....BUT...when I refresh, the data changes back to the default. Any
suggestions?
Thanks

signature database 4743 (20100104) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4743 (20100104) __________

http://www.eset.com

Tim

2007 pivot table display data in row label

Hi there...tried this already, but still not displayed as currency. Thanks