-   -   How to delete the print range (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/25226-how-delete-print-range.html)

gilagain18

How to delete the print range

I'm having trouble changing the print range to a new range. It always seems
to keep the original range. The page display will show a dotted line for both
ranges. When I can't widen the range, I will lose data I want to print.

Jimbola

Could it be that in the page set-up you have it selected to print the range
to a specific number of pages.
In other words the "fit to" number of pages has been selected.

HTH

"gilagain18" wrote:

I'm having trouble changing the print range to a new range. It always seems
to keep the original range. The page display will show a dotted line for both
ranges. When I can't widen the range, I will lose data I want to print.

CLR

Maybe you have a "BeforePrint" macro that is re-setting the PrintRange each
time before it prints...........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3