-   -   In Excel I need to insert a clean form each use (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/252208-excel-i-need-insert-clean-form-each-use.html)

robin

In Excel I need to insert a clean form each use

I have created a protected worksheet with unlocked cells to be filled in by
the user and saved. Then next week I need to to have another copy of the
same blank form for the user to fill in with new data. I thought I could
just insert a copy of the form (as its own file) on Sheet 1, but can't figure
out how to do that.

Mike H

In Excel I need to insert a clean form each use

Robin,

Hold down the CTRL key, left click the sheet tab and drag to create a copy.
It will have a name of something like Sheet1 (2) so rename as required.

Mike