-   -   Page not fully printing... (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/252186-page-not-fully-printing.html)

Patrick

Page not fully printing...

I'm trying to print a worksheet and it's not printing fully...it stops
printing halfway through the bottom row of cells.

The print area is set and the whole sheet looks fine on print preview...but
when I print the sheet, it doesn't print the whole thing.

HELP!!!!!

Thanks!

Mike Rogers[_2_]

Page not fully printing...

It might be a matter of scaleing. Try this: goto FilePage setupon Page
tab select "Fit to" and select 1 for the page. OK ount and see if that
helps. (This is for pre xl2007)

Mike Rogers

"Patrick" wrote:

I'm trying to print a worksheet and it's not printing fully...it stops
printing halfway through the bottom row of cells.

The print area is set and the whole sheet looks fine on print preview...but
when I print the sheet, it doesn't print the whole thing.

HELP!!!!!

Thanks!

Dave Peterson

Page not fully printing...

If you use a different printer, does it come out ok?

Does this mean that you only see the top half of the characters in the bottom
row?

Maybe including an extra (blank) row in the print range would help the
printer?????

--

Dave Peterson