-   -   creating order book in excel 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/252158-creating-order-book-excel-2007-a.html)

Bruce

creating order book in excel 2007

I want to create an order book from a order form template in excel 2007,
including automatic update for a new order number, saving selected elements
to a separate data base. I need a pointer on where to start. eg In Excel
2000 there was a template wizard with data tracking, but I can't find it in
2007.
Any hints would be appreciated.

trip_to_tokyo[_3_]

creating order book in excel 2007

Click on the Office Button in the top left hand corner.

New

You will find templates on the left hand side.

Please hit Yes if my comments have helped.

Thanks.

"Bruce" wrote:

I want to create an order book from a order form template in excel 2007,
including automatic update for a new order number, saving selected elements
to a separate data base. I need a pointer on where to start. eg In Excel
2000 there was a template wizard with data tracking, but I can't find it in
2007.
Any hints would be appreciated.

trip_to_tokyo[_3_]

creating order book in excel 2007

You might want to check this out as well:-

http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/te...517941033.aspx