-   -   CONVERT A .DBF FILE TO AN EXCEL SPREADSHEET (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/252085-convert-dbf-file-excel-spreadsheet.html)

Francois from RI

CONVERT A .DBF FILE TO AN EXCEL SPREADSHEET

I have a .dbf file and I need to convert it to an excel spreadsheet.

dlw

CONVERT A .DBF FILE TO AN EXCEL SPREADSHEET

a google search on dbf file converters comes up with many options.
I would say go with something from cnet downloads to be safe.

"Francois from RI" wrote:

I have a .dbf file and I need to convert it to an excel spreadsheet.

Bob I

CONVERT A .DBF FILE TO AN EXCEL SPREADSHEET

Open in Access, Export to Excel.