-   -   Stopping the end user license from appearing (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/251946-stopping-end-user-license-appearing.html)

yankeeone

Stopping the end user license from appearing

Every time I go to open excel 2003 in windows 7 the nd user license keeps
popping up for me to okay. I am using a registered copy. How do I stop this
annoying pop up?

Gary Keramidas

Stopping the end user license from appearing

you don't say which os you're running, but try going to the programs folder
where the executables reside, right click on each executable (word, excel, etc)
and choose run as administrator.

--

Gary Keramidas
Excel 2003

"yankeeone" wrote in message
Every time I go to open excel 2003 in windows 7 the nd user license keeps
popping up for me to okay. I am using a registered copy. How do I stop this
annoying pop up?

Bob I

Stopping the end user license from appearing

Start Windows 7 in Safe Mode and then accept the EULA