-   -   Excel 2003 printing problem--printing 1 document on 2 pages (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/251816-excel-2003-printing-problem-printing-1-document-2-pages.html)

Bons

Excel 2003 printing problem--printing 1 document on 2 pages

Hi All!! I looked through the printing probs section and didn't see anything
like this....but I KNOW someone will be able to help with this. We have a
legal size spreadsheet with .7 left/right margins----it prints fine for most
of us....but I just emailed it to one of our branches and it prints on 2
pages---half left and half right.... I spoke with the person trying to print
this and we went through her page set-ups and they all seem to be fine....her
printer set-up also seems to be correct....ANY ideas as to why this would
happen and how I can walk her through (over the phone) how to fix this????
I'm sure if I was there to play with it I could figure it out....but am 60
miles away....THanks in advance for any light you can shed on this---this
message board is my lifeline!! Happy Holidays all!!!