-   -   Changing a formulas result to be a static number (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/25181-changing-formulas-result-static-number.html)

Desperate

Changing a formulas result to be a static number

I have a large "extremely large" worksheet that I want the result of formulas
in about 200 row to show as a static number even if the formulas is edited.

Alan

To remove the formulas and leave the calculated values, highlight the range,
right click, 'Copy', right click again 'Paste Special', check 'Values', OK
Regards,
"Desperate" wrote in message
I have a large "extremely large" worksheet that I want the result of
formulas
in about 200 row to show as a static number even if the formulas is
edited.

Desperate

That is what I am trying to avoid, this workwsheet has about 2500 rows, and
intermingled are the 200 or so that I want to leave static.

What I am trying to find out is if it is possible to say if a3 contains the
results of the formula, show it as a number. I have tried to copy and paste
special, however with so many row have any missed a few.

"Desperate" wrote in message
I have a large "extremely large" worksheet that I want the result of
formulas
in about 200 row to show as a static number even if the formulas is
edited.

CLR

If you can, sort to get the 200 all at the top or bottom............then
change them all at once and resort to the original order..........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3