-   -   Used to drag &drop files to new folders,now must cut & paste, Y? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/251181-used-drag-drop-files-new-folders-now-must-cut-paste-y.html)

EJamison

Used to drag &drop files to new folders,now must cut & paste, Y?

I used to be able to move files simply by dragging to a new folder. We got
new computers and now I have to cut and paste to move to folder. Anyone know
why? Is there a box somewhere that I need to check?

herochenna

Used to drag &drop files to new folders,now must cut & paste, Y?

Visit www.ExcelGoodies.Com

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public...st-cut-paste-Y

herochenna

Used to drag &drop files to new folders,now must cut & paste, Y?

Visit www.ExcelGoodies.Com

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public...st-cut-paste-Y

Bob I

Used to drag &drop files to new folders,now must cut & paste,Y?

Depends on the Operating system, not Excel.