-   -   sort X-Y co-ordinates (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/251095-sort-x-y-co-ordinates.html)

twin peaks

sort X-Y co-ordinates

Hi folks
What is the formula to sort from an array of X-Y co-ordinates, the points
which are very close, for instance,less than 0.1mm and greater than -0.1mm?

Bernard Liengme

sort X-Y co-ordinates

Are you trying to sort one column of numbers?
Have you tried Data | Sort
--
Bernard Liengme
http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme

"twin peaks" wrote in message
Hi folks
What is the formula to sort from an array of X-Y co-ordinates, the points
which are very close, for instance,less than 0.1mm and greater
than -0.1mm?

twin peaks

sort X-Y co-ordinates

Yes Bernard
What I wanted is to search for the points which are very close and then
highlight automatically so that I can decide whether to manually delete them.

.